Prev Next

Setting Entry 10: What Happened Then: Side B

Author's Preface

I may rewrite these with their real names later.


[1]


"Rust, looks like it's starting."


"......Mold, I've already cast aside false hope. Therefore, I can watch this calmly."


"R-right......"



[2]


"......Not fantasy, then."


"......Maybe it's post-apocalyptic."



[3]


"......As expected of the ShanFro system, it's almost disgustingly realistic."


"Yeah...... look, Rust, there's some kind of monster-looking thing."


"......An FPS with monsters?"


[4]


"......?"


"What's wrong, Rust? You went quiet."


"......Nothing. Same company, so I think they're just reusing assets."


"What is?"


"......That handheld device. NephHolo had an item shaped kind of like it."


"You remember that well......"



[5]


"Whoa, that's incredible......"


"......If you actually Full-Dived into this, it'd be an overwhelming sight."


"Is this a crater? And that thing in the middle is...... a pillar?"


"......The setting is quite good......"



[6]


"......An FPS with a sci-fi setting."


"Are you buying it?"


"......I'm not particularly interested."


"Then you're not buying it?"


"......As an offering, in hopes that a distant dream might come true......"



[7]


"What even is this...... lion? Like, lion-ish monster?"


"............"


".........!?"


CLATTER! THUNK!!


"〜〜〜〜!!?"


"What happened!? I heard a really loud noise!"


"......My chair... just fell backward......"


"Are you okay!?"


"......That is... not the issue......!"



[8]


"......I can't rewind it...... maddening......!"


"Hey, what exactly is"


"......Be silent for a while."


"Yes, ma'am......"


"......No way, wait, could it be reused? Surely not, but......"



[9]


"......Don't move the camera......!"


"That's kind of an impossible demand for a PV......"


"......Just barely......!"


"Hey, what are you looking for?"


"This man's left shoulder───"



[10]


"Hohyo!"


"W-wait, that was a weird sound I've never heard from you in all the time I've known you!?"



[11]


"───"


"R-Rust...... this, this is!"


"───"


"Uh, hello?"



[12]


"O...... oooh...... oghh."


"W-wai"



[13]


"......U-uuuuuuugh〜......!"


"Wait, are you seriously crying!?"


THUNK!!!


"I heard another huge noise!?"


"......It's not a dream, it's... not a dream?"



[14]


THUNK!!! THUNK!!!! THUNK!!!!!


"W-wait! Calm down! For now, just calm down! You're obviously slamming your head into something over and over, right!?"



[15]


"Ueeeh, id'sh taaalkiiing......!"


"Y-yeah, it is......"



[16]


"Hic, ngh, u-uuuuuuuuugh......!!"



[17]


"Pffft!"


"Fueeeeeeh......!!"


"W-wait...... robot King of Comedy...... p-pffft, hehehe......"



[18]


"Dephilim'sh acting audonomouslyyy......!"


"Ah, crap, my abs......! They're cramping...... owowowow!!"



[19]


"He calls her Argeee...... she's so cuuute......"


"O-okay, calm down. Let's both calm down for now...... pff, hehehe......"



[20]


"For life...... I'll follow you for life......"



[21]


HOOONK!


"......This world is seriously excellent...... seriously delicious......"


"If it's delicious, you're eating it......"



[22]


"......Arge-tan is too cute, lawsuit.[*1]"


"By the way, if a Nephilim were acting autonomously, wouldn't that be really bad?"


"......Arge-tan would never go berserk."


"I mean, don't say it like 'idols don't go to the bathroom.'"



[23]


"......U-uuuh...... I'm... crying again......"


"Were your tear ducts always this weak?"



[24]


"Ugh...... ogh...... uguu......"


HOOONK!


"VISITORS CRISIS...... a crisis for the visitors?"



[25]


"......A dream... it's like a dream......!"


HOOONK!



[26]


HOOONK!


HOOONK!


HOOONK!



[27]


"W-wait, aren't you blowing your nose a little too much? Rust? Rust!? Hellooo!!"


"Uheheh...... nfufufufufufu......"


"Ruuust!!?"


Translator's Notes

  • [1] Too cute, lawsuit: 「可愛すぎる、訴訟」 is Japanese internet mock-outrage slang, literally declaring a "lawsuit" because something is excessively cute.
Prev Next
Comments

Comments